food review


On this occasion I will share about my favorite drink.
My favorite drink is es cappuccino and coffee milk.

Cappuccino is a famous espresso and milk mix around the world

The first time I tried ice coffee milk, to be honest I was quite surprised by the sweet taste on offer. But after a few tries, it's easy to get used to this sweetness.

But I think both of these cold drinks have different enjoyment than the hot beverage version, because I do not like hot drinks

but there is no mistake to try to drink the warm version
because it will be good in winter or rainy season

Maybe this is what I can say, more or less I say thank you

and thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
See you at another time.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

my best friend

take 4 photo in pontianak