INTRODUCTION

assalamualaikum

On this occasion I will introduce myself.
My name is Dani kurniawan I come from bengkayang, I am the last child of 4 siblings. I was born in bengkayang, 6 april 1999. My hobbies are playing soccer, I follow an inter-school soccer game, and my favorite food is fried rice. Now I am in pontianak to continue studying to a higher level.
I am grateful to be accepted at my favorite university in western kalimantan namely tanjungpura university.

The reason I want to enter this university because it has produced many excellent human resources to compete in the world of work.I am in this university choosing mechanical engineering, I entered in this university through independent selection.

Maybe I am less fortunate to be able to enter through SBMPTN but I am grateful because now can enter this tanjungpura university hopefully in the future I can become a better human being.
Maybe this is all I can say, for the attention of the reader thanks.

Waalaikumsalam.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

my best friend

take 4 photo in pontianak